The Big Freshers IcebreakerSunday 17th September
22:00 - 04:00
The Big Freshers Icebreaker Tour 2017 comes to PRYZM Bristol.
The Icebreaker is the biggest, maddest, illest, most tidal, most righteous and most "social" social of freshers.
The Icebreaker is the biggest event of your freshers week! Every ticket comes with an icebreaker wristband collected on arrival. On the wristband will be a list of social challenges to complete on the night.
We don't need to tell you how to make friends, but we certainly know how to mix things up and make things interesting... As always there will be prizes for the winners.
Our shows vary from venue to venue so make sure to check the individual event for your city. Here's some of the stuff we'll be throwing at you this year:
- Fire Breathing Grannies
- 4 fancy dress themes (vote on the event page)
- 9ft Tall Icebreaker Glowbots that fire Co2 and lasers
- Oompa Loompa's giving out sweets
- Giant Penguins
- Live singalong rendition of 'Let It Go' at midnight
- Back flipping stilt-walkers
- UV hype man
- 3ft giant exploding snowballs
- Co2 cannons
- UV stage show and free paint...
Tickets available from: https://www.fatsoma.com/the-big-freshers-icebreaker/5onq8y7v/the-big-freshers-ice-breaker-bristol
This event does sell out in advance so get your tickets now!